Who We Are
In alliance with our Members, together we’re taking customers and communities across the next communications frontier. We have the programs, services, infrastructure, capabilities, and personnel in place to allow you to optimize your 4G LTE experience and that of your customers.
Our many Members are entering their second year of commercial service — delivering on the promise of successfully bringing 4G LTE to their rural communities and NetAmerica has the experience to help you do the same. Our Members work together for their individual and collective success and are experiencing the power of being an Alliance Member.
Our Mission is to enable Alliance Members to mitigate business and technology risk to successfully and profitably compete in the 4G LTE Marketplace while maintaining their independence.
- November 2013 – Buggs Island Telephone Cooperative
- August 2013 – Flat Wireless joins Alliance
- March 2013 – Colorado Valley joins Alliance
- March 2012 – BonFire launched and Networks go live
- January 2012 – SuperCenter comes online
- October 2011 – Pilot Network Launched
- August 2011 – Four Carriers join the Alliance (Panhandle, Peoples Telephone Cooperative, Etex (MobiNet), Nortex)
- March 2011 – Chose Ericsson as Technology Partner